When the Wilson had to move across country three years later, their movers forgot to pack the trampoline in the truck and so the family graciously offered to let us keep it. I am SO thankful for their generosity. I would have been too terrified to buy one; the visions of ER visits would have won out.
That trampoline has been the perfect thing for our ADHD and Sensory Processing Disordered children. And I frequently thank God for the generosity and spiritual sensitivity of Patricia and Dan for putting their trampoline in place in our home before we even knew that it was something that would be so beneficial for our children’s emotional and physical health. Bouncing on that trampoline reduces bickering, promotes social skills and calms tantrums. It boosts concentration on homework, helps get chores done (theirs and mine) and prevents emotional melt-downs. I LOVE this trampoline. Thank you Wilsons, again and again!
| Kay (8), Ian (6), Emma (9), and Tara (12) happily cooperate on the trampoline. |
Wow! I can't believe how much Tara has sprouted up!
ReplyDeleteWe bought a trampoline when our oldest was only a few months old, and have had it ever since. A few mats later and it is still the best 1 item ever that we have purchased for the family!! (Only 1 broken bone, and it was a re-break, I hardly count it!!!)
Anna, I can't believe how much I see you in Tara! Wow, it's like a blast back into our youth! She's beautiful. The kids have been trying to wear me down to buy a trampoline for years. Hmmmmmm...
ReplyDeleteI agree about the greatness of the trampoline!! Ours recently got too close to the burn pile and I've been missing it so much! Evan will probably get a new one for his birthday in May! Best money I ever spent!
ReplyDeleteWe haven't put ours up yet, but after seeing this post...we need to hop to it! ;-)
ReplyDelete